FINALLY!!!! After 18 months and two failed IUI's.. we are FINALLY PREGNANT!!! All it took was ICSI IVF!!
(copy/paste from JM)
So.. I've been an emotional basket case lately.. seriously.. it's been unreal.. lol.
Well.. I guess we have a reason for that
Yup!! 6dp5dt (11DPO) BFP!!!
OK, so I woke up this morning to take my daily test, dipped the test in and went to lay back down. I layed there, holding my stomach, crying and praying that it would come up positive.. At the 8 min mark I went back in the bathroom and saw a faint line.. Holy Crap! I started crying and with shaking hands got the digital.. dipped that in and let it sit... came up PREGNANT! I started bawling and texted my husband that I really needed him to come home. He called about 2 mins later freaking out asking what was wrong, so me, crying, told him that he really needed to come home for a little while. So he did.
I was sitting on the couch with a grin on my face.. and told him to look on his desk.. He did and turned back around to my grin.. turned back around to the test.. back to me and was like ?.. I was like yup I'm pregnant! To which he ran to me and we hugged/kissed and he kissed my tummy and said "told you so".
So.. symptoms..
2dp5dt - I started cramping
3dp5dt - I started getting a metallic taste in my mouth
My boobs were sore the entire time as well and I've also been an emotional basketcase.. I've been consistently crampy since it first started.
Thank you for being there for me during this whole time - I really appreciate it. I'll be keeping all ya'll in my thoughts and prayers that you get your miracle too!
No comments:
Post a Comment