Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pre-IVF Belly and some updates



Well, there's my lovely Pre-IVF Belly! Keep in mind that this is after a week of Lupron so I'm a little bloated (and I'm aware I don't have a butt.. don't care though my boobs more than make up for it! lol). O well, it's completely worth it!

The Lupron has been going well. The needle is so tiny so it doesn't hurt at all. The only time I actually felt it was when I poked to close to my belly button (if you ever have to do this, don't do that! It's a very sensitive area! lol you've been warned!)

Ah, here's a funny story for ya'll..

So the other night we had to run to the store and knew we weren't going to be back in time for me to take the Lupron (have to take it at the same time every night - which for me is at 7:30).. So I made up the needle beforehand and put it in my purse.. We head out to shop (Petsmart, Sports Authority and Target).. We were in Sports Authority and my alarm went off to take my shot, so I headed into the bathroom to take it.. Yeah.. shooting up in the bathroom of Sports Authority... a total drug addict moment LOL.. thankfully I didn't get caught though!

In other news... my last day of BCP was today.. baseline is in a little over a week. EEP! This is all going by so fast already! I'm so excited and nervous.. It really needs to work!

So at our clinic, I can look up the different success percentage rates based on diagnosis, which I think is pretty neat... since all we're dealing with is MFI and I'm completely healthy our chances of it working are a little over 60%, I think that's pretty damn good odds.. a lot better than just trying naturally (which is under 5% for us).

It's so neat to see Jeff all into this.. he even watches me take each shot and kisses me after and says thanks for doing this.. I love that man

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you don't have a butt, lol. I laugh every time I think of you shooting up in the store, lol.

*Michelle* said...

You're looking good! I can't wait to see more April!

Anonymous said...

Great update!

Our Little June Bug said...

hahaha I so had to give myself my trigger shot at work! I was really hoping that nobody would come into the break room!
I hope you have the same good luck that I had!