Sorry about my complete meltdown in the previous post.. I was extremely upset with everything and not thinking rationally.. I basically slept and cried the whole day.
We went back on Sunday for another appt. It was a lot better! I had 10 follicles - 5 on each ovary.. My lining was a 10B and my E-2 levels were 664. Which is loads better than Friday's appt.
We went back today for another appt. Again lots better! I now have 13 follicles - 7 on my left and 6 on my right... They're ranging in size from 8mm to 18mm. My lining is still a 10B (which is great - nice thick three layer lining). I'm going back again tomorrow and if everything is good I'll be triggering that night and having my ER on Friday.. Which means a 3 day transfer would be on the 4th and a 5 day transfer would be on the 6th.. and Beta day would be on the 15th. The doc said that not all the follicles will be mature on that day (they just popped up) but we should have a really good number that are (around 10). I'm getting really excited and nervous.. I can't believe that it's finally almost here.
Basically what happened is they understimulated me (because of my age and our diagnosis -MFI), because they wanted to avoid having me get OHSS, which I completely understand (annoys me but whatever). So it took me a little longer to get some follicles and get them mature. It's hard with your first IVF cylce, because they really don't know how you'll respond or what dosage to give you.. no hard feelings towards them at all.
Ugh I'm getting so tender.. I'm bloated and uncomfortable.. I can totally feel both my ovaries, it's like an ache on each side that doesn't ever go away.. and then every once in awhile I'll get some stabbing pains in each side.. (I asked the Doc, it's normal) .. I'm also so hot all the time... O well.. it's really completely worth it.
O one last thing.. we're trying to decide if we want to transfer 2 or 3.. I have Jeff researching it (since I already have) to see what his opinion is...
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment