Just a quick update to say that we got our IVF orientation date for February 3rd. So I get to drive up to DC by myself and try and find a parking spot. I've been told that parking is hell right around Walter Reed, eep.
I'm nervous and excited for it. Just one step closed to actually doing the IVF. So far we're looking at cycling in in April. I only have to get the saline sono done (needs to be done between CD 5 and 12 so next cycle) and Jeff needs to do their in depth SA. But they said it was OK for him to do it in March since he's not home right now.
We're moving in a little over a month. I think we've *hopefully* found a place to live, we're just waiting to hear back from the realtor about it. It's really nice though.. I'll share some pics once we hear word..
Well thats it, nothing much is going on over here.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Best of luck April! I look so forward to hearing about it!! xx
Post a Comment