Well I tested yesterday at 12DPIUI.. of course it was negative. I don't know why I let my hopes get up, I just felt sooo pregnant (I've been before I know what it feels like). The test completely broke my heart, I cried for awhile. To top it off, I had to bring Jeff to the airport yesterday so he could go back to Florida.. not really what I wanted to happen on that day.
That was our last shot before having to do IVF and that won't happen until March/April at the earliest. Walter Reed has a wait list so it could potentially be September before we cycle in. I still have to get some blood work done (CD 3 labs), a pap smear and physical done. O and Jeff has some more blood work to do as well. Once I get those results I have to fax them up there, then we'll officially get accepted into the program and get our orientation dates. I'm hoping to do the saline sonogram at Portsmouth and do the orientation up at Walter Reed in one day w/o Jeff. The only thing I'm concerned about is Jeff has to do a SA for them... hopefully they'll waive it since he's in Florida at the moment and he's already done 3. I'm really hoping that we'll be able to cycle in right after we move up to Fort Meade, that way (if it works) we'll be do in December! I really don't want to wait until 2010 to have a baby. I'm so ready now.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment