Friday, January 9, 2009

Just need to get some things out....

AF showed today.. I mean I knew I wasn't pregnant, the test was negative. But still, I'm so freaking bummed about it. I really don't know how much longer I can do this.. how much more I can go through.. how much more I can put myself through... This month marks month 15.. Seriously..it's not supposed to be this hard to get pregnant.. You shouldn't have to inject yourself with drugs and use artificial insemination. It should be natural. I'm so sad that I can't just have sex with my husband.

I'm so tired of everyone around me in real life and online getting pregnant so easily. It's not fair. Why do we have to go through all this? What the fuck did we do wrong? Are we not meant to have children together? It breaks my heart that we can't seem to get pregnant. It's so unfair.

I hate that we have to resort to IVF in order for us to have a baby. I hate that we have to wait so long to do the IVF. We've been waiting long enough. I hate this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs hun. I wish there was an answer for you or an easy way to console you....

I'll keep you guys in my thoughts.