Monday, August 4, 2008

Missing AF?

Ah so I never freaking write on here.. I swear I just forget its here.. lol.. I'm so bad..

So I STILL have not started my period... this is the longest cycle I have ever had.. it's driving me batty.. I'm on CD 46 right now and I don't feel AF coming on at all.

I really don't feel pregnant.. In fact I don't think I even ovulated this cycle (happens kinda often to me). I tested just for shits and giggles the other day and got a BFN (no surprise there).

I really can't believe we're on Month 10 of TTC.. I NEVER thought it'd be this freaking hard to get pregnant.. WTF... I'm ready to just call my doc back and be like ok we tried... now what?.. I'm not going to do 2 more cycles when I'm not ovulating and my cycles are this freaking long.. that's not fair!!..

blah.

No comments: