Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Doc Appt?

Still on Cycle 6/Month 8.. currently on CD 10 (about to be CD 11 but its not past midnight yet buahahaha)...

I made an appointment with my PCM for a referral... had that last Friday... Got lost trying to find her office though.. Tricare told Jeff that she was located inside the hospital on base.. so not true.. she was at a clinic OFF base... blah that sucked.. so I was late for my appointment.. but I got in .. talked to her about everything thats been going on (Shes really nice and I like the clinic.. FINALLY found a good doc down here).. she put in a referral for me to go to the OB/GYN clinic..

Called Tricare Monday.. my referral went through. called the clinic to make an appointment.. the lady on the phone asked if I was making an appointment because I was pregnant (thanks for rubbing it in that I'm not).. I told her no. it was to talk about infertility... blah.. the closest available appt they had was on July 2nd.... nothing sooner *sigh*.. I *can* call every day to see if there's a cancellation but Jeff just can't get up and leave work at the drop of a hat to take me.. so gotta wait till July.. I suppose thats not soo bad though.. my cycles are long so I should have just O'd..

Well guess I'll give another update after the appointment

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Just stalking you! That is a bit of a wait but the time will pass quickly.

My other comment didn't go through so sorry if this is a double post.

AprilnJeff said...

thanks for stalking!