Sorry if I've been kind of a downer lately ladies.. I've been depressed with everything lately.. I'm starting to feel like we're never going to get pregnant.. I've been dwelling on the fact that my body isn't meant to carry a baby.. I've been pregnant before, seen my baby on U/S heard the heartbeat.. but unfortunately I m/c.. I can't get the feeling out of the back of my mind that that was my one and only shot.. It's not like it's just me who has a problem.. DH has a low sperm count.. Mix that in there and I just feel worse..
We're supposed to go back to CT in July for my sisters wedding and I've been dreading it for months... I'm the one who got married first.. but both my sisters already have children and are happy.. It tears me up inside.. I don't know anyone IRL who has tried at all.. they all just happened to get pg right away.. hell one of my sisters got pg on BCP.. this is so freaking frustrating... all anyone says is to relax, that it'll happen when it's meant too.. ahh it makes me want to scream.. I don't know how much longer I can do this.... I hope we get some good news on the 2nd at my doc appt.. *sigh*
We're supposed to go back to CT in July for my sisters wedding and I've been dreading it for months... I'm the one who got married first.. but both my sisters already have children and are happy.. It tears me up inside.. I don't know anyone IRL who has tried at all.. they all just happened to get pg right away.. hell one of my sisters got pg on BCP.. this is so freaking frustrating... all anyone says is to relax, that it'll happen when it's meant too.. ahh it makes me want to scream.. I don't know how much longer I can do this.... I hope we get some good news on the 2nd at my doc appt.. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment