Wow I haven't written in over a month.. lol.. well guess time to update. lol.
Well I went back through my old charts and undiscarded the temps and removed my user overrides and guess what.. I've never O'd.. I've only been charting for 3 months.. but wow that sucked to see.. BUT.. according to my temps as of right now, I O'd 5 days ago!. woohoo!!! I'm so excited.. hopefully I really did O, my temps stay up and I'm pregnant! that would be awesome.. but I'm not getting my hopes up..
I'm making an appt this week with my *new* PCM to talk about TTC and everything thats been going on.. I want to be proactive, esp with our medical issues. KWIM?. Hopefully she'll tell me some good news..
Ah I've also ordered a ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor for this next cycle (Cycle 6/Month 8).. Hopefully that will more accurately tell me if I'm Oing, since I never get a positive OPK..
Well more updates when either AF shows or I get a BFP (more than likely when AF shows though)
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment