Ugh AF reared her ugly face today... wasn't really expecting her but when we had sex I bled so I knew she was on her way.. and I was right... this sucks.. my temps were really good this month and I was getting my hopes up.. ugh I knew I shouldn't have done that..Well good things are that our baby wouldn't share his/her bday with a major holiday and Jeff's bday.. so I guess that's a good thing..
Top it all off.. some chick who got her kids taken away from her for being an unfit mother .. just found out shes prego with kid #6.. AND she tricked her husband into it.. *sigh* makes me sad when it's so easy for nasty people like that to get pregnant but Jeff and I are having difficulties.
Well I'm still going to do my plan for this month.. Recap:: I plan on temping vaginally since I believe that'll be more accurate for my body.. I'm also going to order some more PreSeed and I also have OPK's so I'll start using those on CD 15 or 16. We'll also be BDing every other day since Jeff has a low sperm count and we want to give him time to replenish his supplies (lol).
Also Jeff is going for another SA on Monday.. hopefully his results are better than last time *fingers crossed* Oo I almost forgot.. We ordered some Maca Root for him too.. in powder form.. so hopefully that does some good too... I really just want to be pregnant already.. It's so depressing.. I don't know how ladies who have been trying forever handle it from month to month.. Ya'll are my heroes!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment