So I'm kinda down right now.. I'm currently 13 DPO, I tested this morning with FMU and got a BFN.. ugh.. that completely sucks.. I was feeling pretty good about this cycle too, my chart was looking good and our BD timing was right on.. *sigh* so now I'm just waiting for AF to show her ugly face... If she doesn't show by CD 41 I'll test again (that's the longest my cycle has been since coming off BCP- that was the first cycle).. I'm currently on CD 31 so not much longer.. UGH UGH UGH.
This next cycle (Cycle #5) I plan on temping vaginally since I believe that'll be more accurate for my body.. I'm also going to order some more PreSeed and I also have OPK's so I'll start using those on CD 15 or 16. We'll also be BDing every other day since Jeff has a low sperm count and we want to give him time to replenish his supplies (lol).
I'll write more later.. when I have some new news..
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment