So I talked to my RE yesterday, they called and woke me up at 8:30 in the morning! Don't these people know that I'm still sleeping at that point? LOL
Well, they got the SA results that I sent and said they were a lot better then last time. Which of course I knew. They did the calculations and after you count in normal motility/normal morphology, we have around 8 million perfect sperm. That's tons better than none!. They're sending out paperwork for Jeff to get blood work done to find out his testosterone levels. If that's whats wrong then they'll prescribe Clomid. Other than that he has an urologist appointment on Oct 14th, so we'll see what they say too.
My results from the 9 vials of blood they took aren't in yet. They should be in this week so I'll update again with those.
O so you want to know the plan?
Well...
I'm to call when my next cycle starts. They're going to monitor me because we more than likely will be doing IUI!!!.. I'm so excited! They'll have to give me Clomid or something to make sure I ovulate quickly because we need to get this done before Jeff leaves for school. Eep! I really hope it works the first shot, we've been waiting long enough..
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WooHoo April!!!! Can they freeze up some of his swimmers as a just in case? Maybe he can give a sample every few days? LOL IUI, that is wonderful! Good Luck!
Post a Comment