lol I really don't post on here a lot.. I always forget that I have it. lol. So scatterbrained sometimes. I'm on CD 33.. AF was supposed to show 3 days ago.. but alas.. she's not here yet. I tested twice. and both times got a BFN.. depressing.. but what are you going to do?. I just wish she would show already so we can start cycle 4.. Wow I can't believe we've been trying to conceive that long already. It's nuts. I really hope it happens soon.. *sigh* I'm such an impatient person..
So I got a little down the other day.. A girl I know just found out she was pregnant and her and her husband were talking about divorce a few months ago. I feel like she got pg to save her marriage. Which is shitty of me to think.. but I can't help it. Then another girl who's bulimic and was just in the hospital for it found out she was pg too.. *sigh* so not fair.
My sister who's due early June had an ultrasound today. She's been having a pretty rough pregnancy and during the ultrasound they found out that Jaden has really large kidneys.. They have to do another diabetes test and probably an amnio test too.. I feel bad for her
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment