Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We got our dates!

Hey Everyone! I've been pretty MIA lately.. with Jeff being gone and then PCSing the beginning of this month.. but we're settled in our new place and I'm back!

Here's whats going on with me now..

I'm waiting for AF to officially start (spotting right now).. then I'm starting BCP on CD 2.. I'll start taking Lupron 20 units once a day on March 30th.. then I'll stop taking the BCP on April 5th... I'll have my baseline appointment on April 15th (bloodwork and a U/S), then I'll visit with the Doc and get my "official schedule", then I have to get all my medication and go straight to injectables class..

All the dates after that are tentative because it depends on how I respond to the medication, but my Egg Retrieval is tentatively scheduled for April 30th.. If we actually stick with that date and the IVF works, our due date would be January 21st, 2010! (yes I checked! LOL)

No comments: